Thursday, November 1, 2012

Divine Comedy

The Universe has decided this is the time in my life to throw all it's one-liners at me.

I've been noticing the cosmic humor in every little thing I come across, every action I take, and everything that happens to me.

The Universe thought my life wasn't interesting enough, so right when wheels actually start turning it pokes it's head in and says, "Hey, how about this?"

Good one, Universe. I'll go along with it. You are too funny.

Truth though, boyfriend and I are moving in together! In an apartment! With not enough kitchen cabinets! We have too much stuff! It is small. Like, uber small. The building always smells like Indian food and it's wonderfully diverse.

I'm having mondo anxiety. Crazy anxiety. All of the anxiety.

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment